Monday, June 30, 2008

Come Meet Design Team Member > Bekka Bess




Who is she? Bekka Bess
I am a Technology Education teacher, grades 9-12. This is my 5th year of teaching. I love to scrapbook in my spare time. I've been scrapping for about 3 years.
Family ? I have been married to my husband, Mike (also a high school teacher), for almost 4 years. We have a cat named Lola (I found in my classroom last November when she was just 3-weeks old!)
What you love ? My relationship with God, my familly, spending time with my hubby, playing with Lola, friends, grading homework (j/k), Indian food, scrapbooking, The Office (BBC and NBC versions), weekends, Spring, a clean apartment, mail addressed to me that isn't asking for money, buttons, blogging...
Favourite scrap supply right now!! Alpha stickers. I stopped using them for awhile when I stamped all my letters, but now I have a thing for Thickers and Doodlebug alphas.
What's ur favourite Colour? At the moment, I like bright colors - pinks, yellows, greens, and oranges. But next week I might like earthtones, though. It's always changing

No comments: