Saturday, September 6, 2008

Get Ready for the most Arty > Gorgeous Layouts by the talented Glenda !!!


New to our design team >

Who is she? Glenda Tkalac
I am a wife (20 years married to John my high school sweetheart!), mother to 2 teens (feel my pain??) Michael and Paige and 2 fur babies (Sam and Skyler), I work full time but wish I could just make stuff full time!
What you love ? I love making stuff like layouts, mini albums, ATC's and art journal pages. I love The Goo Goo Dolls (ok slightly obsessed maybe!), baubles, purses, cool kicks, unicorns, mermaids, watching movies, shopping, taking pics, new art supplies and happy mail.
Favourite scrap supply right now!! Alpha stickers, stamping and of course patterned paper!!
What's ur favourite Colour? I seem to scrap using more brighter colors but when I mix it up and say do earth tones or more muted colors I love that too!! I love it all!!!

Glenda has done some layouts already that sooo rock !!!! And she is fast at producing them as well> if u ever see her on flickr > they come by the truck full!!
Love to know where she finds the time ???
Thanks for joining Glenda ...

No comments: